Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!!

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Go down

Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!! Empty Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!!

Post by Steelhead77 Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Esa Hulkonen Drafted!!!

Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!! C4s_hedman062709_73955a_8col
Esa Hulkonen puts on the Trieciens jersey for the first time at the S9 Draft!

"With the 5th overall pick in the S9 LSHL Entry Draft, the Rigas Trieciens select, from Piebalgas Lauvas.... Defenseman Esa Hulkonen!"

Those were the words that JHL champion Esa Hulkonen heard on draft day as he walked up to the podium to meet his new GM's and put on the Trieciens jersey. In taking Esa Hulkonen, the Trieciens have selected the biggest most physical defenseman in the draft and one of the best defenseman to come out of the JHL in many years. Hulkonen is coming off a championship run with Piebalgas where he proved his worth by having many assists and hits in the playoffs and helping them win the cup. He was leaned on hevaily in the post-season and many scouts say that without Esa, Piebalgas would not have won the cup, that is how important he was to the team. Hulkonen also had a huge regular season, throwing 59 hits! At 6'9" and 272 pounds, he is truly a beast on the ice and is not someone that other teams in the LSHL will enjoy playing against. He should fit in well on the Trieciens as he knows a few players on the team and it should be a seamless transition in the LSHL. Now here is Esa Hulkonen for interview,

Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!! 0

Congrats on being drafted Esa! How do you feel?

Esa: Ahhhh, I feel great! I am so excited to have been drafted to the LSHL, this is a dream come true!

How does is feel going 5th overall to Rigas, did you think you'd go that high?

Esa: Ahhh, I had no idea I would go that high to be honest, I knew Rigas was interested in me, they contacted me before the draft, but I never imagined I would be a 1st round pick and a top 5, I am truly humbled. This is a special day for me and my family.

Do you know any players on Rigas?

Esa: Yes, I know a couple players, Kriss Labsvards, Vincent Vega and Kristian Kulda are players I am familiar with. I think I will fit in well in the locker room and knowing some people on the team should help me get comfortable in the LSHL. I just hope I do not have to share a locker with Vincent Vega or room with him on the road. He is not a very clean player.

Do you think you will play in LSHL next season or return to Piebalgas?

Esa: I don't know for sure, I am not even sure about the rules, but if my new team thinks I can help them in LSHL then I would be excited to play there, if they want me to do more seasoning in juniors then I will try and help Piebalgas defend our championship.

Are you excited for your teammate Tonijs Montana going 1st overall?

Esa: Yes, very happy for him, he is an amazing player and basically won Piebalgas the championship, he deserves to be 1st overall and will become a superstar, no question about it. He is great.

Well thank you for joining us Esa and congrats again on being drafted to Rigas Trieciens!

Esa: Thank you, I cannot wait to play my first game with my new team!

566 words

Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Postu skaits : 255

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!! Empty Re: Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!!

Post by Valts Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Good job! Welcome to the team! It's great to have you as part of the family now. I Like

Valts
Valts Pavasars (LW) #8
Valts Pavasars (LW) #8

Postu skaits : 1318
Vecums : 24

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!! Empty Re: Esa Hulkonen Drafted by Rigas Trieciens!!!

Post by Remi Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Congrats bud!
Well deserved!

#BetterThanAnrikkanen ph34r

Remi
Marcellin Rémi #3 (D)
Marcellin Rémi #3 (D)

Postu skaits : 1533

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Bracco Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Laba tēma I Like
Bracco
Bracco
Ingus Grigorjevs #88 (LW)
Ingus Grigorjevs #88 (LW)

Postu skaits : 1226
Vecums : 30
Dzīvesvieta : Parise

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Maus Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 11:27 pm

I'm happy for you man, great teammate and an awesome GM. Good luck mate!
Maus
Maus
Tony Montana #83 (LW)
Tony Montana #83 (LW)

Postu skaits : 2296
Vecums : 27
Dzīvesvieta : The place where hell is raised

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Steelhead77 Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Maus rakstīja:I'm happy for you man, great teammate and an awesome GM. Good luck mate!
Thanks buddy, you too! Very Happy
Towel
Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Skipper Otrdiena Maijs 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Great read man! Love having you on our team! Think you'll have a great career and great time in this family Wub 

But my exact words were something like this, if i translate them to English: Who the fuck thinks about the draft, when Latvia's national team is playing?! And Esa Hullkonen Laughing Atleast it's an entry, that no one has ever had Wink
Skipper
Skipper
Emīls Skapis (GK) #62 /Skauts/
Emīls Skapis (GK) #62  /Skauts/

Postu skaits : 3660
Vecums : 27
Dzīvesvieta : Rīga

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Steelhead77 Trešdiena Maijs 13, 2015 3:32 am

Laughing Towel
Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Intarusu Ceturtdiena Maijs 14, 2015 9:51 am

Good job!
Intarusu
Intarusu
Lasse Lammela 31 # C
Lasse Lammela 31 # C

Postu skaits : 2725
Vecums : 40
Dzīvesvieta : TP - 627

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by bukss Piektdiena Maijs 15, 2015 4:39 pm

5TP
bukss
bukss
Andris Bukšs #89 (D) /ĢM/
Andris Bukšs #89 (D) /ĢM/

Postu skaits : 1391
Vecums : 35
Dzīvesvieta : Saldus

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Atpakaļ uz augšu