Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG]

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Go down

Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG] Empty Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG]

Post by Viedais Otrdiena Februāris 17, 2015 11:30 am

Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG] 40c42eb64e7314e35286cf3b8e2859cd16c87b377a61a24fe9e4f05a99bd029a
Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG] Typical-black-hockey-player_o_1241855
Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG] Tyler-19
"So our day begins at the golf course, where I've been battling in the Lindy Ruff all day. We call it quits and head into the clubhouse for some Bob Beers and Kelly Buchbergers. After crushing many drinks we decide to hit the local night club to check out some Karl Dykhuis and Joe Nieuwendyk's. I noticed I was getting eyeballed by some Neil Shehee and she had a bit of a Doug Weight problem. A real Jamie McCowan. I thought to myself; I can't stoop this Patrick Marleau. She wanted to take off, and I wasn't sticking around for the ugly lights to come on, so I paid the Rick Tabaracci and hopped into a Thomas Kaberle. I took her back to my Phil Housley where things got a little hot and steamy. She geared down and not to my surprise, her Cary Tacca was a bit Mike Ricci and Jason Wooley. I decided she needed a Bill Barber, pulled out my Donald Brashear's and shaved her down to the Randy Wood. She then proceeded to trim my Harry Snepps. I reacted quickly and popped her Don Cherry, but she was to Ken Dryden, so I flipped her over, grabbed my Hacken Loob and threw it in her Curtis Brown with no Ty Domi. She soon started to complain she was to Marty Mcsorley to go on, so I snapped, quickly showed her the Daryl Sydor, and told her maybe I'll call her Brendan Morrow, needless to say she was Grant Fuhrious. The next morning I had the worst Darren Puppa, and I was Valeri Zelepukin all day. Two weeks later, I noticed a little Travis Green coming out of my Mike Babcock so I book an appointment with my doctor to get a Corey Schwab. But this isn't the end of the story, a month later I woke up and saw a little Garth Snow outside, the wetaherman said there was a 30% chance of a Theo Fleury. My car wouldn't start so I had to borrow my roommates. It's not as Chris Osgood as mine, and it takes a Roberto Luongo time to start. When I went into his room to get the keys there was that same Rick Brodsky with my roomate. She was sucking on his Mike Peca while Esa Tikkanen his temperature with her finger. I said Buddy, don't do it, that Butch Goering has the fans clapping, I think she picked it up in Paul Kariya. But he wouldn't listen to Marty Reasoner, so I said keep up the Manny Legace.

Some old internet stuff, pat neņemos tulkot, jo tas ir bezjēdzīgi šajā gadijumā.
Viedais
Viedais
Jeff Sloth #66 (C) un ĢM
Jeff Sloth #66 (C) un ĢM

Postu skaits : 6596
Vecums : 31
Dzīvesvieta : Tava mamma

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG] Empty Re: Hockey Player`s Story with real hockey player names [ENG]

Post by Maus Otrdiena Februāris 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Viedais rakstīja:The next morning I had the worst Darren Puppa, and I was Valeri Zelepukin all day.
Laughing
Labi, ka šo video nebiju ātrāk pamanījis. Zelts, nekas vairāk Laughing
Maus
Maus
Tony Montana #83 (LW)
Tony Montana #83 (LW)

Postu skaits : 2296
Vecums : 27
Dzīvesvieta : The place where hell is raised

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Atpakaļ uz augšu