Esa Hulkonen Preses Konference

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Go down

Esa Hulkonen Preses Konference Empty Esa Hulkonen Preses Konference

Post by Steelhead77 Piektdiena Maijs 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Esa Hulkonen Preses Konference Hqdefault

5th Overall Pick, Esa Hulkonen holds press conference. He was recently drafted to the LSHL by Riga Trieciens and before that won the JHL championship as #1 defender on Piebalgas Lauvas as a rookie. He has been working hard to improve his game this off-season and his future in the league is very bright. He is a big physical defenseman standing 6'9" inches tall and weighing 272 pounds. He was 2nd in the JHL last season with 56 hits and is also can produce Offense. Esa Hulkonen is the total package.

He will now answer any questions you have about him, his game, his teams (Piebalgas and Riga) or anything else you want to ask!

Please post questions below, I will update original post.

Lauvas GOAL Trieciens

What do u like the most about LSHL?

I like that I have no idea what anyone is saying on the boards and I can just come on and work on my player, lol. It's pretty easy and fun to be a small fish in a big pond. I also like seeing my player on the ice and how he plays based on the changesI make for him in my updates. I just think seeing your player is cool. I've been here for a little while now and while I am still kind of lost on some things around the league people have been really helpful to me and I like that and appreciate it very much. I also like the idea of creating a big physical defenseman, which is something I have not done before.
A

Do you prefer Riga or Piebalga in next season?

I have no preference to be honest. I would be happy playing for either team. If I am needed for Riga I will be happy to play a secondary role and get going in the LSHL. If I am returned to Piebalgas I will be happy to play as a star in the league and help defend our championship.
B

Your hopes for your 1st season in the big league?

When I do eventually play in the big leagues I want to immediately be a physical force and throw a lot of hits. I also want to play good defense and make nice break out passes. I am less worried about numbers though and just want to help the team win some games. If I can finish as a plus player with a few points and a good amount of hits I'll consider it a successful rookie season.
B

Vincent Vega or Kristians Kulda?

Hmm this is a tough one. I know both players very well and both are great teammates. It looks like Vega is a little further along as a player here in LSHL, so I would have to use that as my deciding factor, but it's close. I would hate to have to choose between these two great players, but on the ice right now Vega has the egde.
B

Your favorite teammate in Riga so far?

I love all teammates the same, everyone has been very cool and helpful to me. My GM has been especially helpful and I appreciate it very much.
C

Was there any more offers for you before draft, except Riga?

Yes I was contacted by a few teams who showed interest and I would have been happy to play for any of them, but I had a feeling I would end up in Riga. I knew a few players on Riga from SHL and they knew they wanted to get me. I hope I can make the pick worth it for them.
B

How much TPE would you like to have when it will be a time for your 1st progression?

I don't know what season we hit 1st progression but maybe close to 800? I am about to hit 400 which I think is pretty good for non-Latvian speaking player in LSHL. I will keep working hard to do what I can do get as much TP as possible.
B

My player Marcellin Remi has been drafted in Piebalga too.
Can I play with you in the same D pairing?

Ah cool!  Towel  I did not know that. I would be happy to play with you in a D pairing if I go back to Pieblagas. You better be ready for 1st line minutes though!  Very Happy
C

Do you think any more members from SHL will join here?

Hard to say, I think some of them will try but to honest it's pretty intimidating to join a league in a different language. I am impressed so many of the Latvians here have done well in SHL. I commend you guys on being able to speak 2nd language as well as you do. I could see maybe a few more people from SHL joining here, but not sure they will stick with it for a long time because of language barrier.
A

Do you think you could be in LSHL HOF someday?

I think maybe I have a chance, but like I said, it's hard to become great superstar in a league where you don't really understand everything that is going on, lol. I think as a physical defenseman maybe I have a chance if I can set some records with hits and win some championships. I won a championship as a rookie so I am off to a good start.
A

Is Hulkonen more like OFD of DFD?

He's kind of a hybrid. He startes as an offensive D with some physical play, but then when he realized defenseman never shoot in this league, he started to become a physical shut down Defenseman. He will continue to be a DFD going forward but has good passing kills and an excellent shot when needed.
B

Grilled cheese or just cheese? Why?

Grilled cheese for sure. Why have just plain cheese, when you can put it between 2 pieces of bread, add butter and GRILL IT! Sometimes I add bacon or even fresh tomato. Very big fan of grilled cheese. Cheese by itself is also good, but if you have the option for grilled cheese I would always choose that. More filling.
B

How long it will be till you lead us to our second cup?

I would say probably this coming season if I am up with Riga. If not then definitely the next season. I plan to win multiple cups with Riga and want to get started sooner rather than later. With Esa on the team Riga will have a great chance to win the cup and the chance will be greater each season because Esa will improve and we have have amazing team already.
B

Will you stay in Riga forever and ever?

Yes, I don't see any reason to leave. I like it there and know some of the players and everyone helps me in English plus I have 2 enlglish speaking friends on the team. No reason to leave. Only thing to maybe get me to leave one day is chance to play with Mazais and maybe Jogurtaa and Maus again. I had fun with them, but plan to stay with Riga for LONG time!
B

What do you think of Chernobyl? Was it a fun camp? Did you grew your third arm?

I would not say it was a fun camp but was interesting experience. I did not grow a 3rd arm, but some other part of my body grew very much because of all the radiation, so you could say I now have 3rd arm between my legs. I hope this answers your question. At camp they called me tri-pod.  Very Happy
B

Thanks for the questions! Wub

[1000+ Words]
Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Postu skaits : 255

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Esa Hulkonen Preses Konference Empty Re: Esa Hulkonen Preses Konference

Post by Remi Sestdiena Maijs 23, 2015 2:08 am

What do u like the most about LSHL?

Do you prefer Riga or Piebalga in next season?

Your hopes for your 1st season in the big league?

Vincent Vega or Kristians Kulda?

Your favorite teammate in Riga so far?

Was there any more offers for you before draft, except Riga?

How much TPE would you like to have when it will be a time for your 1st progression?

My player Marcellin Remi has been drafted in Piebalga too.
Can I play with you in the same D pairing?

Do you think any more members from SHL will join here?

Do you think you could be in LSHL HOF someday?

Is Hulkonen more like OFD of DFD?

Remi
Marcellin Rémi #3 (D)
Marcellin Rémi #3 (D)

Postu skaits : 1533

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Steelhead77 Otrdiena Maijs 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Please Grade and Payout. -thanks
Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Skipper Otrdiena Maijs 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Found this one only now Laughing

Grilled cheese or just cheese? Why?

How long it will be till you lead us to our second cup?

Will you stay in Riga forever and ever? Wub

What do you think of Chernobyl? Was it a fun camp? Did you grew your third arm?
Skipper
Skipper
Emīls Skapis (GK) #62 /Skauts/
Emīls Skapis (GK) #62  /Skauts/

Postu skaits : 3660
Vecums : 27
Dzīvesvieta : Rīga

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Steelhead77 Trešdiena Jūnijs 17, 2015 6:03 am

Did I ever get paid for this or get TP???
Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by aumicc83 Trešdiena Jūnijs 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Steelhead77 rakstīja:Did I ever get paid for this or get TP???

No, you get money. TP you get on Media, on Press Conference you get money! Smile
aumicc83
aumicc83
Reinis Aumeisters (LW) #81
Reinis Aumeisters (LW) #81

Postu skaits : 3187
Vecums : 22
Dzīvesvieta : Latvija,Valmiera

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Maus Trešdiena Jūnijs 17, 2015 1:40 pm

You will get paid for this until th weekend, I hope.
Maus
Maus
Tony Montana #83 (LW)
Tony Montana #83 (LW)

Postu skaits : 2296
Vecums : 27
Dzīvesvieta : The place where hell is raised

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Post by Steelhead77 Ceturtdiena Jūnijs 18, 2015 12:54 am

Ok thanks! Smile
Steelhead77