Hello from Esa Hulkonen

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Go down

Hello from Esa Hulkonen Empty Hello from Esa Hulkonen

Post by Steelhead77 Pirmdiena Marts 16, 2015 12:12 am

Hello, I am Esa Hulkonen, a big hard hitting defenseman from Finland. I decided to bring my skills to the LSHL rather than the SHL because I already have a player over there who is a forward. I thought it would be fun to make a defenseman. I have some sim league experience and really enjoy building players. I also enjoy writing articles but I am not good at making graphics, lol. I was recruited to the LSHL by Mazais, who I know from the SHL. Since I only speak english, he helped me make my player and understand the league. Also other english speaking members here have offered me help which I greatly appreciate. I'm finding my way around but it has still been a little confusing, lol. I don't have a great webpage translator and I am too lazy to translate everything in google so most of the time I have no idea what anyone is saying, lol. I have bookmarked the pages I need to use to do my weekly training, activity check and TP tasks, so I should be able to slowly make a good player here, or at least I hope I can. It's been fun watching some of the games and seeing how my player looks and moves on the ice. I put a lot of points into shooting, but I have never seen myself shoot, so I am going to focus on checking and aggressiveness so I can destroy puck carriers. I have had fun in my short time here.

In real life I am American and am a big hockey fan, NY Rangers are my favorite team. I also have always rooted for Team Latvia in the olympics as an underdog. I think they have the best player names in hockey. Girts Ankipans is one of my all-time most favorite hockey names, I think he is retired now. I grew up playing hockey through the high school level and a little bit of recreational hockey in college for fun. I also have coached youth hockey and find that very rewarding. Hockey has been and still is a big part of my life. Besides hockey I enjoy all sports, outdoor activities, hanging out with friends and family, etc. That is about as much as I like to share over the internet.

Razz
Steelhead77
Steelhead77
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)
Esa Hulkonen #77 (D)

Postu skaits : 255

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Hello from Esa Hulkonen Empty Re: Hello from Esa Hulkonen

Post by Maus Pirmdiena Marts 16, 2015 12:35 am

I Like
Maus
Maus